Tuesday, 14 September 2010

What’s happening on Folksy in September - September Stars

Week 3 of the September Stars has just begun and my newest creations include my dark fantasy creations, a bit of fairytale romance and more Alice In Wonderland :-)

*Clicking on the pictures will take you directly to the shop links :-)

Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia
Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia

1. 'Kiss At Midnight' Gothic Black Rose

2. Black Vein Chandelier Chain Earrings

3. Sparkly Red & Black Gothic Key Pendant

4. Alice In Wonderland Doornob Keyhole Necklace

5. 'Fairytale Romance' Charm Bracelet

6. Pretty in Pink & Purple Teardrop Earrings

*******************************
I wanted to share some of my favourite designs from the 'September Stars'. Todays choices are a wide and varied selection ranging from a stunning selection of handmade jewellery and accessories! I've snuck in some gorgeous Christmas decorations too!

SHOP NAME 2 SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 3
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 4 SHOP NAME 6
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 4 SHOP NAME 6

1. Key to my heart~vintaj brass necklace by jcu designs

2. Gold rose vintage charm necklace by Mirribeads

3. Fall Earrings crystals,brass,oxidized sterling silver)by Lazy Giraffe

4. Snowflake Obsidian Sterling Silver Ring by Unique Beaded Gems

5. Red Star Necklace by Sprinkles

6. Two Vintage Style Bottlecap Recycled Magnets by 'Made by val'

7. Trio of fabric Christmas decorations by TopCat's Corner

8. "Primitive Stripe" Cross Body Bag by moody cow designs

9. Set of 9 gift tags - cute woodland creatures by Swirlyarts

8 comments:

Gemma said...

Great choices. Your black rose is looooverly and I do like Trish's bag too
Gemxxx

Swirlyarts said...

Fabulous - thanks for featuring my recycled gift tags :)

Grannysmither said...

Great selection and thank you for featuring my star necklace :)

Unique Beaded Gems said...

Thank you so much for featuring my snowflake obsidian ring. It's a real compliment to have my work featured amongst such lovely things! Jo x

made by val said...

Great items :) Thank you so much for featuring my magnets! x

Mirribeads said...

Thank you for putting my golden rose in :-) What a lovely surprise and you picked some wonderful items
xxx Mirjam

moody cow designs said...

Thank you for putting my new bag in your selection ....I love your "Kiss at midnight" rose ...stunning pieces your are creating .
Trish xx

Faerie Moon Creations said...

My goodness! What loveliness!!! :) You have been quite busy - I am loving that stunning black rose necklace! Theresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails