Tuesday, 7 September 2010

What’s happening on Folksy in September - September Stars

Week 2 of the September Stars is almost here and I have even managed to list a few extra items while I was feeling extra creative today!  My newest creations include Alice In Wonderland, Mermaids, Mystical pendants & chandelier earrings.

Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia
Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia

1. Alice In Wonderland Whimsical Vintage Styled Charm Bracelet
2. Alice In Wonderland 'Drink Me' Locket Necklace
3. Red Drops Chandelier Chain Earrings
4. Spellbound Opal Amulet Necklace
5. Mystical Mermaids With Gorgeous Green Charm Bracelet
6. The Mermaids Song 'Oberon' Fantasy Necklace

*******************************
I also wanted to share some of my favourite designs from the 'September Stars'. Todays choices are a wide and varied selection ranging from a stunning selection of handmade jewellery, accessories, the cutest knitted baby loafer slippers and Folksy Supplies!

WellyDog Designs Esme Dodsworth Design Kokokelli Handmade Jewellery & Greeting Cards

Audrey's Cat eklectikfish Booties By Dannie

Karen's Beads The Little Bead Box Forest Gems 

1. Precious Metal Clay & Sterling Silver 'Bubble' Earrings by WellyDog Designs
2. The Little Silver Star Necklace by Esme Dodsworth Design
3. White 'Olympia' Necklace & Earring Set  by Kokokelli Handmade Jewellery & Greeting Cards
4. 'Margo' Apron by Audrey's Cat
5. Little Birdie sleep mask by eklectikfish
6. Loafer baby slippers by Booties By Dannie
7. Handmade Resin Cabochons - Pairs by Karen's Beads
8. 50g Mixed Buttons: Pale Green by The Little Bead Box
9. Smokey Quartz Faceted Rectangle Beads by Forest Gems

8 comments:

Dannie said...

Awwwwwwwww thanks for featuring me and my loafers :)

Just K Jewellery said...

what a lovely selection. Thank you for including my resin cabochons (Karen's Beads)

Womble said...

Lovely items as usual, thanks so much for featuring my 'Olympia' Set :o) xXx

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely choices, some of my faves from today! I especially like Esme's silver star necklace!

Natalie x

wellydog said...

love the mermaid song, fantastic, thanks for the mention
Janice x

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Everything is SO pretty! I am LOVING your new mermaid creations. :) Theresa

Esme Dodsworth said...

I do love your alice drink me locket so cool! :-)
Thank you for featuring my little star necklace, lots of other lovely finds, those smokey quartz beads are very tempting!

Anonymous said...

I see lots of thing I'll be putting on my Christmas list! :)

Scarlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails