Friday, 3 September 2010

What’s happening on Folksy in September - Week 1

Week 1 of the September A-Team challenge has begun under the name of the 'September Stars'!  I think this is a great and inspiring name and wish everyone in the team well!

Today I have spotted lots of lovely designs in 'Pink' and am compelled to offer you some of favourite pink listings from myself and my fellow Folksy Artists.  Although pink is not usually considered as an 'Autumn' shade, it goes great with the traditional greys, browns and black!

Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia

My first listing is my 'Parisian Romance - Bon Voyage Charm Bracelet' which I have created in warm golden tones with pink accents.  My second choice is my 'Alice In Wonderland 'Magic' Whimsical Bookmark'.  This is one of my newer 'Alice' designs!

*******************************

I also wanted to share some of my favourite designs from the September Stars.
 
Blue Daisy 

Glass Mary 

Elliott Jewellery

JAustenJewelleryDesign Jinja Jewellery

LaurasJewellery Maxine Veronica

PANTSANDPAPER UniquelyYours

Lemonade and Lamingtons Creative Knits

1.  Fused glass pendant - cranberry butterfly by blue daisy glass
2.  Lovers Vintage Style Silver Locket by Mary Elliott Jewellery
3.  Pink Agate & Rose Quartz Sterling Silver Necklace by JAustenJewelleryDesign
4.  Pink square rose earrings by Jinja Jewellery
5.  Pink Puppy Charm Bracelet by LaurasJewellery
6.  Pink and Blue Flower Glass Bangle by Maxine Veronica
7.  Sweet fabric brooch by PANTSANDPAPER
8.  SCAVAT - Pink and Black by UniquelyYours
9.  Crocheted Fingerless Gloves/Wristwarmers in Cotton by Lemonade and Lamingtons
10.  Raspberry Beret ( slouchy) by Creative Knits

I hope you have enjoyed my selection of 'goodies' from Folksy Handmade!

9 comments:

Jamie Creason said...

I just love the Pink Puppy dog! Great picks! thanks for sharing them!

Jamie
http://www.bungelowjame.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my pink pendant on your blog. That locket has really caught my eye too. Your charm bracelet has evoked deep memories of a trip to Paris where my husband proposed. Apryl bluedaisyglass

NOfkantsCurios said...

Beautiful choices for your pink themed blog.

Adore Jacqueline's necklace, so striking,

Natalie x

Lemonade and Lamingtons said...

Ta Jen for your lovely feature! It's fairly evident the pink muse has infiltrated the SeptemberStars - at least for today! Thanks for featuring my pink gloves! Lisa x

JAustenJewelleryDesign said...

Thank you so much for featuing my necklace!

I love the fingerless gloves - they look so pretty and cosy.

Fantastic Blog,

Jacqueline x

Miss Mary Elliott said...

Such a beautiful selection-thanks for featuring my Lovers Locket! xx Love your blog :-)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Beautiful pink creations! Thanks for sharing these. :) Theresa

jinja jewellery said...

What a lovely selection. Thanks fro including my earrings.

greatgreenltd said...

Thank you so much for including the scavat. What a lovely selection of delights you have chosen. I love the page it is so pretty. Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails