Wednesday, 22 September 2010

What's new at missbohemia.com


It’s been a while since I’ve posted an update on my Miss Bohemia website, so I thought I would show you some of the newest pieces of jewellery, as well as announce the first of my limited sales items!

There's lots more Alice In Wonderland goodies, some fantasy creations and of course some more Gothic Glamour pieces!  Some of these creations are exclusive to my website, some are one-of-a-kind and some are limited stock, so if you see something you like be sure to get in early!

I do ship worldwide and offer regular shipping, although there are other options available.  The currency is set in UK pounds sterling, but there is a currency converter so you can work out the amounts in your Country’s currency!

*Clicking on the pictures will take you to the direct link

1. Alice In Wonderland Pocket Watch Pendant
2. Mystical Mermaid & Dragonfly Pendant

3. Forbidden Temptation Apple & Heart Locket
4. Kiss At Midnight Black Gothic Rose

5. Alice In Wonderland Whimsical Red &Black Charm Bracelet
6. Victorian Gothic High Society Black Charm Bracelet

7. Golden Vampire Fangs Blood Drops Bracelet
8. Antique Silver Fangs Blood Drops Bracelets

Sales promo

All these beautiful rings have been reduced to £6.99 each!

9. Green with Envy Vintage Style Filigree Ring
 10. Blood Lust Vintage Style Filigree Ring
11. Gothic Lust Vintage Style Filigree Ring

I hope you have enjoyed my featured selection :-)
Please visit my website to see my entire range!

1 comment:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

All of them are just fabulous!!! Great job!!! Theresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails