Friday, 24 September 2010

Folksy Friday Finds Vintage & Victorian Glamour!

Today's Folksy Friday theme is all about Vintage & Victorian Glamour!

Personnages by Jean Béraud (1849–1935)

Vintage styled jewellery and the Victorian era has always been a favourite of mine when seeking inspiration for making jewellery. It often brings to mind high fashion, opulant and indulgent styles and romanticism!  I have found great delight in browsing through Folksy for some fabulous finds, including some of my own, which take their inspiration from Vintage or Victorian Glamour!
  

*Clicking on the pictures will take you to the direct link and give you a chance to explore that Artist's Folksy Shop!

7 comments:

Gemma said...

I love Victorian era jewellery. Gorgeous finds!
Gemxxx

lonely hearts said...

thank you so much for featuring my necklace, i love your choice and they all fit in so well together. love mollymagpies bracelet.
Hannah. x

Maxine Veronica said...

Thank you so much for including my red and cream chain necklace, beautiful picks

Madam CC said...

Great blog and thanks for featuring my necklace, its one of my faves also, I love your charm bracelet and loads of other stuff on your site. massive van of your work and your very professional blog. also how do you have time to tweet so much and make so many items.

MissBohemia said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments!

Lonelyhearts, Maxine Veronica & Madam CC a pleasure to feature your beautiful jewellery!

Madam CC thanks hun! I'm not sure how I fit it all in! Maybe it's because I never sleep lol!

chloedancer99 said...

what gorgeous items - it would have been fantastic to live in that era and get all dressed up. Assuming you had money, not so good if you were amongst the poor!! Love your jewellery and all your other choices xxx

Paris in Pink said...

Such lovely pieces! Off to explore some more of this lovely site of yours :) Paris in Pink

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails