Saturday, 18 September 2010

Folksy Friday ~ Fairytales



Fairytales

Sleeping Beauty by Henry Maynell Rheam (1899)

Today's Folksy Friday theme (a little bit late I must admit) is Fairytales!
As you will probably now, from the designs in my shop, I love fairytales and fantasies, whether it be from reading books, watching movies or even day dreaming!  My childhood favourites include The Wizard Of Oz, Sleeping Beauty, Alice In Wonderland and much more!

Flemyng Design
Carousel hand cut card by Flemyng Design


One of my favourite creations is my Fairytale charm bracelet, which is adorned with charms such as a mini carousel merry-go-round, a fairy, a unicorn, spinning wheel and a magic charm.  I have included this bracelet below with my Unicorn Necklace, Rocking Horse Pendant and some of my favourite fairytale themed jewellery and accessories from other Folksy Artists!

Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia
Whimsical Wren Jewellery LaurasJewellery Jesselu's Craft corner ✂
Leanne Woods Designs Ink and Stylus Swirlyarts



1. Childhood revisited Unicorn Pendant by Miss Bohemia
2. Fairytale Romance Whimsical Charm Bracelet by Miss Bohemia
3. Childhood Revisited Mini Rocking Horse Necklace by Miss Bohemia
4. Ruby Slippers Wizard of Oz Necklace by Whimsical Wren Jewellery
5. Whimsical Carousel Necklace by LaurasJewellery
6. Magic Toadstool brooches :) by Jesselu's Craft corner ✂
7. Gingerbread Man Christmas Stocking by Leanne Woods Designs
8. Spinning Gold - (Ink Drawing) Print by Ink and Stylus
9. Beauty and the Beast recycled envelopes by Swirlyarts


Clicking the images will take you directly to the Artist's shop!

6 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh, I do like that theme very much. Wonderful creations!!! :) Theresa

Swirlyarts said...

I love fairytales too - thanks for sharing my recycled envelopes :)

Jesselula said...

Thanks for sharing my Magic Toadstools :) :)

Gemma said...

Lovely fairytale creations and finds. Loving the toadstools and spinning gold drawing
xxx

kateepie said...

Yay my carousel made it in :-) happy fairytales...

Katie x

Leanne said...

Oh I do like a fairytale or two:) Thank you for including my xmas stocking.

Leanne x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails