Monday, 20 September 2010

Comfy & Cosy with the September Stars



Stay warm & cosy with this luxurious Mocha Scarf by Bliss Knits

Comfy & Cosy with the September Stars


I love making jewellery and accessories, but if I had more time, another hobby or passion I could see myself doing, aside from learning the piano, would be knitting!
________________________________________________________________

* Gorgeous Greens *

NOfkantsCurios NOfkantsCurios NOfkantsCurios
 These 3 fab matching accessories in Forest Sea Green are handmade by NOfkantsCurios
________________________________________________________________

As someone who is sensitive to the cold and suffers from Raynaud's Syndrome, it was probably inevitable that I would develop an obsession with staying warm and keeping myself wrapped up in the winter, in knitted accessories, ranging from hats, gloves, scarves and thermal vests etc! I have many favourites in all kinds of styles, colours and materials, but I still treat myself to some new winter accessories each year!
________________________________________________________________

* Warm mocha, beige and purple blends *




 
Lemonade and Lamingtons easyosy cosy jandjalpacas
My fav chocolate mug cosy by Lemonade and Lamingtons, gorgeous purple blend mobile phone cosy by easyosy cosy, and a soft Alpaca hand knitted hat by jandjalpacas
 ________________________________________________________________

I love the softness of wool, the mixtures created by different blends and the feeling of comfort! My favourite colours are usually chocolate, warm mocha, greys and deep olive greens, but I also have a passion for red, and can be easily persuaded by other colours and mixes that catch my eye!
________________________________________________________________

* Red & Blue Hues *

Eva B Designs WoollyLakes Creative 

Knits
Handmade Red Rose Crochet Handbag by Eva B Designs, Unisex soft Long Lambswool Scarf - Blue by WoollyLakes, and the cutest Red the Sleep Buddy (filled with Lavender & Hops) by Creative Knits
 ________________________________________________________________

Folksy has introduced me to so many new knitted and crochet designs that are handmade with great attention to detail, and I wanted to share a few of them with you!
I hope you enjoyed my choices!
 
*Clicking on the pictures will take you directly to the shop item link!



7 comments:

blissknits said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my Mocha Scarf! You've picked some gorgeous items here (and I love your colour choices).

I HATE being cold. I reckon that's the only good thing about winter: being able to wrap up warm and cosy!

Sharon x

Lemonade and Lamingtons said...

Thanks heaps for choosing my mug cosy! You have made some fantastic picks and matched the colours really well!

Lisa x

NOfkantsCurios said...

Wow! Thank you for including not just, one but three of my items today! I feel so spoilt! I love all your choices, being a yarn crafter, I have to say they are all gorgeous!

Natalie x

Esme Dodsworth said...

Lots of lovely items, I love wrapping up with a scarf and gloves for winter lots of great ways too accessorise :-)

Clare said...

Thank you for adding my scarf to your Comfy & Cozy collection, love the way you have listed the knits in colours. Bliss Knits scarf is gorgeous.

I'm always cold, it's a standing joke here, have lots of layers on trying to keep myself warm. Good job I've got alpacas.

Clare x

Gnomead said...

Thanks for feturing my Lambswool scarf. I think we will need some of those warm and cosies soon, it's getting very cold!! Love all the picks, great choices!

Naomi x

CourtandSpark said...

Oooh lovely cosy September Stars!! Fab colour combinations too.
Philippa
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails