Thursday, 26 August 2010

What’s happening on Folksy in August - Week 4

Week 4 of the August A-Team challenge of listing daily is half way through and I thought it was time I posted an update of how things are going so far.  I didn't manage to list everyday last week (due to other commitments), but that I hope you enjoyed the Sunday Showcase blog post, which also included the work of my fellow Folksy artists.

These are some of my latest creations on Folksy

Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia

Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia


*******************************
I also wanted to share some of my favourite designs from the August A-Teamers. 
 
I love the colours, shape and design of this glass scupture by Diomo Glass and think it would make a great gift (hint hint)!


I am familiar with the pink 'love heart' sweets jewellery, but this is the first time I have seen them in silver and I love the wording WellyDog Designs used for these 'Wicked' Earrings made from precious metal clay!


 This 'Take a Bow: Silver Bracelet' from The Whimsical Wren is beautiful! I love the unusual  design and the darkened silver of the bow and padlock!



Nat of NOfkantsCurios has the most beautiful keyrings with natural gemstones and this Pyrite Ammonite Fossil Keyring is one of my favourites!


Damselfly Gemma has been experimenting with resin and has made these Purple Swirl, black glitter and Sterling Silver Earrings and some other fine pieces of resin jewellery.


I hope you have enjoyed my selection of 'goodies' from Folksy Handmade!

5 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Thank you for including my little fossil in you wonderful feature items.

I adore Gemma's earrings, such a pretty colour!

Natalie x

Diomoglass said...

Thank you for including my dinky sculpture - I love the hints! lol

Gemma said...

Oooh! Thanks so much for featuring my earrings! I do love your wolf pendant and Susan's sculpture
xxx

The Whimsical Wren said...

Thanks for featuring my Bow bracelet. Love the wicked earrings.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Very wonderful creations! From you and the sellers you featured. :) Thank you for sharing them. Theresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails