Thursday, 5 August 2010

Folksy Friday – Colour Me Red


Colour Me Red


Today’s post for Folksy Friday is all about my favourite colour!


Red

You will find lots of jewellery with red accents in my shops, but I am not alone in my love of red, as you will see from what I am about to show you :-)

Here’s a selection of some of my ‘Colour Me Red’ creations from my Folksy shop, along with some of Folksy’s other finest artisans!

 
1. Gothic Blood Lust Red Faceted Filigree Ring by Miss Bohemia
2. Be Still My Beating Heart Victorian Vintage Styled Pendant by Miss Bohemia
3. Mini Gothic Drink Me Blood Vial Necklace - The Vampires Favourite by Miss Bohemia
4. Handmade Polymer Clay Bead Butterfly Necklace by carols crafts
5. Ladybird and fairy party A4 print by Silent Theatre
6. Bookmark - Coffee Bookworm Book by D & K Designs
7. Mystic Red Necklace by Nithria
8. Silver Unicorn Jotter by JessicasJotters
9. Russian Doll bangle by Jings Things
10. Set of 3 Felt Brooches by Buttercup Boutique
11. Polka Dot Flower Brooch by polka
12. Handcrafted Red and White Polymer Clay Beads – Rachel by dawn bevins design

8 comments:

dawn said...

Lovely selection! Thank you so much for including my beads, I really appreciate it :) Love your ring btw, I also have my eye on that Russian Doll bangle too! :)

Thank again!
x

Helen said...

Great choices there! Thank you so much for featuring my bangle :)

Helen x

Gemma said...

Gorgeous red finds! I like the polka dot flower brooch and the bangle
Gemxxx

Chasing Beads said...

Gorgeous pieces...my red silver link bracelet would have fitted in nicely - lol :)

Nithria said...

They all look really good together. thank you for featuring my necklace.

Wenona x :))

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Gorgeous collection of red - one of my favorite colors. :) Theresa

Tracy said...

What a great selection, they all look brilliant together - Thank you or featuring my bookmark :-)

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Great stuff! Love your blood red filigree ring. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails