Colour Me Red
Today’s post for Folksy Friday is all about my favourite colour!
You will find lots of jewellery with red accents in my shops, but I am not alone in my love of red, as you will see from what I am about to show you :-)
Here’s a selection of some of my ‘Colour Me Red’ creations from my Folksy shop, along with some of Folksy’s other finest artisans!
1. Gothic Blood Lust Red Faceted Filigree Ring by Miss Bohemia
2. Be Still My Beating Heart Victorian Vintage Styled Pendant by Miss Bohemia
3. Mini Gothic Drink Me Blood Vial Necklace - The Vampires Favourite by Miss Bohemia
4. Handmade Polymer Clay Bead Butterfly Necklace by carols crafts
5. Ladybird and fairy party A4 print by Silent Theatre
6. Bookmark - Coffee Bookworm Book by D & K Designs
7. Mystic Red Necklace by Nithria
8. Silver Unicorn Jotter by JessicasJotters
9. Russian Doll bangle by Jings Things
10. Set of 3 Felt Brooches by Buttercup Boutique
11. Polka Dot Flower Brooch by polka
12. Handcrafted Red and White Polymer Clay Beads – Rachel by dawn bevins design