Wednesday, 11 August 2010

August Folksy A-Team

What’s happening on Folksy in August - Week 2

Week 2 of the August A-Team challenge of listing daily and I have 5 new pieces of jewellery available on Folksy. This includes new items and some you may already be familiar with.  I hope you enjoy my creations and the selection I have chosen from other Folksy Artisans!

*******************************

My August creations


Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia
Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia Miss Bohemia


By Miss Bohemia
1. ♥ Gothic Vampire Fangs Blood Drops Bracelet ♥
2. Under A Vampire's Spell - Web of Deceit Blood Red Bracelet & Ring
3. ♥ Vampire Fangs Blood Drops Bracelet ♥
4. Alice In Wonderland 'Tea Time' ♥ Cards Ring & Necklace Set
5. My Guardian Angel 'Wing & Rose' Necklace


Folksy’s August A-team Presents

These are just a handful of different creations made by some of the August A-Teamers
  

Maxine Veronica blue daisy glass Kokokelli Handmade Jewellery & Greeting Cards
Wallpaper Rose PANTSANDPAPER Diomo Glass
Konnie Kapow! Little Shop TopCat's Corner
 
1. Little Flowers Unique Bookmark by Maxine Veronica 
2. Pink fused glass pendant - pink sparkle by blue daisy glass
3. 'Sales Fairy' Good Luck Keyring by Kokokelli Handmade Jewellery & Greeting Cards
4. Lucinda by Wallpaper Rose
5. Pendant by PANTSANDPAPER
6. String of Hearts by Diomo Glass
7. Personalised Bluebird Tattoo Wedding Card by Konnie Kapow!
8. Favours/ gift bags - set of two by Little Shop
9.Trio of fabric Christmas decorations by TopCat's Corner
************************************************

5 comments:

TopCat76 said...

Hey, I love the Alice in Wonderland jewellery! Thanks for featuring my christmas decorations!
Tracey x

Womble said...

Thanks for featuring me hun :o) xXx

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Gorgeous creations! Both yours and those from the members of the team. Theresa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring me. Great choices. Apryl

Diomoglass said...

Thanks for featuring my string of hearts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails