Thursday, 5 August 2010

August Folksy A-Team

What’s happening on Folksy in August

I’ve signed up for the August A-Team challenge with many other fabulous supportive Folksy Artists, to list an item a day during the month of August!  Now, I’m not usually a creature of habit, so this will probably be a tough challenge for me!  I have managed to list an item a day so far :-) These are my creations for the last 5 days!

Today’s listing

Vintage Bronze & Turquoise Bracelet

My other August creations

 
1. Cold Ice Queen Ring    
2. Alice In Wonderland Looking Glass Steampunk Pendant
3. I Love You Postcard Rose Red Key Pendant
4. Sweetest Rose In Bloom Necklace
 
Folksy’s August A-team presents

These are just some of the handmade creations made by the August A-Team

   

1. Beautiful Thulite and Smoky Quartz Sterling Silver Necklace by JAustenJewelleryDesign
2. Leaf textured heart earrings - blue-copper by Iyobo Design
3. Red Poppy Print by Passionate About Photography
4. POW! Earrings by The Jewellery Angel
5. Statement flower hairclips by Creative Knits
6. HE children's batik t-shirts :) by cheerymishmash
7. Lavender Bag by Adien Crafts
8. Patterned heart by WellyDog Designs
9. Fused green glass pendant by blue daisy glass

*****************************************************


Set of 6 Sparkling scented Tea lights by One stop pamper shop

I also wanted to say a special ‘thank you’ to the One stop pamper shop! I was lucky enough to win this beautiful set of 6 Sparkling Scented Tea Lights :-)

They arrived today and they both look and smell divine!   You can’t have mine, but they are also available on Folksy here!

*****************************************************

Did you know you can also buy supplies on Folksy!

Some of Folksy’s ‘August A-team’ Supply Shops

1. 9 Rose Shaped Buttons by The Button Fairy
2. 50 x AB glass chips and 50mm Czech Crystal Pendant by MOODY STASH !
3. DESTASH - Findings: Gold Plated by The Little Bead Box

8 comments:

JAustenJewelleryDesign said...

Thankyou so much for featuring my Thulite and Smoky Quartz Necklace. I love the poppy print and lavender bag - just great.

Brillient blog too!

Jacqueline x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing my dichroic glass pendant on your blog. I love your choices today.apryl from bluedaisyglass

wellydog said...

thanks Jen for featuring my patterned Heart, what a great Blog ( and not just because I am included). I love all the items there are sucha lot of talented people on Folksy

Adien Crafts said...

Lovely blog and lovely choices today. Thank you so much for including my lavender bag,I noticed the pendant this morning, it's beautiful, as is your turquoise bracelet. Di x

Beata said...

What a beautiful blog!
Thanks for including my earrings amoung these lovely items!
Beata x

MissBohemia said...

Thanks for all who have commented on this post.

You are all very welcome.

All of your lovely pieces caught my eye from the August A-team forum post!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I love your bronze and turquoise bracelet! And your sweet rose in bloom. Such lovely work. I hope you keep up the challenge - it sounds like great fun! Theresa :)

Gemma said...

I really love your sweetest rose necklace and such lovely picks from other A-Teamers. I love the fact we can get supplies too. There's so many unique/quirky/unusual things to find on wonderful folksy
Gemxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails