Wednesday, 14 July 2010

July Jesters at Folksy

 Folksy July Jesters Challenge

I have signed up for the ‘July Jesters’ challenge over at Folksy, where I have my Miss Bohemia shop.  The challenge is to list one item everyday for the month of July!  As I have started the challenge midway, I may list an additional item until the end of July!  My first listing was a 'Vampire Fangs' & Red ♥ Luxury Velvet Bookmark (see below) (listed on 13th July) and my listing for today is an 'Alice In Wonderland' Whimsical bag charm (see below).

 
*Click on the pictures to take you directly to the shop listing!
There are so many other great items being listed by other Folksy sellers during the challenge and I have included some of my favourites below!

 

* Clicking on the pictures will take you directly to the shop listing and from there you can check out the other gorgeous designs in their shops! 

From left to right
1. Ruby Guest Wedding Book by Dottie Designs
2. Pretty Fabric Cuff by Pants and Paper
3. Beautiful Black Ballgown Jotter by Jessicas Jotters
4. Handmade Resin Roses by Karen’s Beads
5. Oriental Blue Butterfly Retro Handbag by HWR Designs
6. Steampunk Angel Wing Necklace by Steampunkstorm

3 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations on participating! I love the Alice bag charm and that vampire fang bookmark is just too awesome! :) Theresa

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely choices, I adore Dotties items, just need an occasion to buy one for!

Natalie x

Gemma said...

I like your bookmark. Lovely other choices too. I esp like the butterfly bag
Gemxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails