Friday, 9 July 2010

I've been featured in Folksy Friday by ...


Folksy Friday


I can't believe it's Friday already!

Today in my Folksy inbox I received messages from 3 wonderful Folksy sellers who have featured me in their wonderful blogs!

The first was from Damselfly Gemma who also has a great jewellery shop on Folksy!  Gemma's Folksy Friday post is on Fantasy Creatures and she was kind enough to include my Mermaid Mother And Child Fantasy Sea Themed Necklace (seen below)


You can check out Gemma's other 'Fantasy Creatures' selection here!

--------------------------------------------------

The second message was from Deb Scudder of Pipistrelle.  Deb creates natural fibre handbags & accessories and also has a shop on Folksy! Deb's Folksy Friday post is on 'Goth' finds and she was kind enough to include my Gothic Blood Lust Red Faceted Filigree Ring (seen below)



You can check out Deb's other 'Goth' selections here!

--------------------------------------------------

The third message was from Liz Dyson who has a great supply shop on Folksy called The Little Bead Box! Liz's Folksy Friday post is on Key rings and Handbag charm clips and she was kind enough to include my I ♥ Wolves' Bagcharm  (seen below)


You can view Liz's post, which includes many other great keyring & bagcharms available on Folksy here!

1 comment:

Gemma said...

You have beautiful things in your shop. Thanks so much for the mention
Gemxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails