Paris: Je t'adore
*La Pâtisserie Gloppe au Champs-Élysées (1889)
Paris is often called the City of Love and along with that title, for me it also conjures up images of romance, vintage glamour, sophistication, a touch of magic and so much more!
Paris, the largest City in France, has a vibrant history and many famous landmarks, such as the Notre Dame de Paris, Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre! Other symbols of France include the Eiffel Tower and the Fleur de Lis (Lily flower)! There is also too much to say about Paris, than can be covered in my small blog post, so I will now talk about my favourite passe temps (pastime) creating Jewellery!
Paris often provides the inspiration for jewellery and accessories! I have created some wearable Paris themed pieces which attempt to capture the magic of this famous City! I have also include a selection of Paris and French themed beauties from some talented artists over at Folksy!
* Clicking on the pictures will take you directly to the shop links for each design!
My Paris Theme Jewellery
1. Key To The Heart of Paris Necklace, which includes a pink swarovski heart £15.99
2. With Love From Paris ♥ Necklace £7.99
3. Vintage Paris ♥ Fleur De Lis Pearl Dangle Drop Earrings £6.99
4. Paris ♥ Fleur De Lis Eiffel Tower Golden Bagcharm Keyring £5.99
A collection of Paris themed creations by talented Folksy Artisans
And how about some perfectly formed French Macarons?
1. Vintage French Advertisement Locket £8 &
2. Vintage Envelope Locket Necklace £15 both by Whimsical Wren Jewellery
3. Paris nights necklace £10 by Jings Things
4. L'ermitage Glass Pendant £5 by laura's little lovelies
5. Paris in Pink - Eiffel Tower charm necklace £7.99 by Pirate Treasures Jewellery
6. Paris Love Charms Vintage Necklace £12 by Mary Elliott Jewellery
7. Parisian Lavender Pillow £4.50 by POLKA DOTS AND POSIES
8. Vintage inspired cushion with old French Postcard Design £18 by Lewis Designs
9. Shabby Chic Paris Lavender Sachets Handstamped £3.99 by Vintage Dreams
10. Felt macaron gift set of 6 £30 by Treaclezoo