Friday, 9 July 2010

Alice In Wonderland Revisited


Sale Alert : Alice In Wonderland

I have decided to open a second Etsy shop called 'Miss Bohemia' and it will stock my Vintage inspired, victorian, steampunk creations & other more general pieces of jewellery.  My current Vampires Kisses store will remain open, but I will be filling it with more vampire, gothic & fantasy themed & gothic creations! 

Rather than transfer my current listings over to my 'Miss Bohemia' shop I have decided to reduce some of my non-vamp pieces!  All my Alice In Wonderland creations have been reduced and have now moved to the 'Sales & Promo section'!   As you will probably know, I have always loved everything to do with Alice In Wonderland and it is often an inspiration in my pieces!  I love the whimsical characters (especially the crazy ones), the books, the films and the mad but meaningful quotes! I also like that it can be enjoyed by both children & adults alike!

So here below, I present my current collection from my Etsy Shop! There is a great range to choose from;- charm bracelets, steampunk alice pendants, necklaces, rings, earrings & matching jewellery sets!
Some of these are one off pieces so once it's gone, it's gone!!!
I will also be adding more items!

 
 

3 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

All of your Alice goodies are so divine. I love my charm. :) Theresa

Jamie Creason said...

Good luck with your new shop! Great Idea!

MissBohemia said...

Thank you Theresa for stopping by and for your lovely comment! The feeling is mutual :-) My boho earrings from you are so beautiful!

Thanks Jamie! You're shop is another fav of mine! I'm hoping this will make things easier for me and my wonderful customers too :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails