Friday, 7 May 2010

My First Etsy Treasury ~ Everythings Coming Up Roses

Yesterday I made my first treasury on Etsy.  If you haven't heard of Etsy before, you should definitely check it out, as it is a great site which features jewellery, accessories, art and much much more from great handmade shops and artists etc. 
At Etsy you will also find some great rare vintage treasures as well as many one-of-a-kind finds!  This is one of the main reasons I had Etsy in mind when setting up my first online shop Miss Bohemia's Vampires Kisses!

Anyway, back to the treasury!  Etsy has a great feature which allows you to create a theme and hand-pick your favourite items and create a beautiful virtual display window of your choices.   I decided to curate my first treasury and based in around the title 'Everything's Coming Up Roses' (taken from the Broadway Musical 'Gypsy').  The theme I chose was floral rose designs and other creations with a beautiful rose colour theme. At it is my first treasury, I decided I would blog about it.  I decided not to include one of my creations in the treasury but you can see what my choice would have been i.e. the 'Pink Rose Leaf Summertime bracelet & Earrings' at the end of the page!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Romantic Rose Pink Blush Charm Bracelet And Earrings

By Miss Bohemia available here

You will also find the 'Everything's Coming Up Roses' Treasury here with clickable links on each item and Seller (I'm not sure how long the link remains live so you need to be quick).

The great sellers from this great collection are listed below and the links will take you to the creations displayed on the page but don't forget to checkout the rest of their shops too!

3 comments:

sigalitalcalai said...

This treasury is so beautiful, original choice in colors & outstanding picks:)

Ash. Elizabeth said...

Hi, the jewelry you make is beautiful! I was wondering if I could order something custom made as a present for a family member?

My email is: RamblingAsh@gmail.com

Thanks.

MissBohemia said...

Thank you Sigalitalcalai,

That was my first attempt at doing a treasury so I'm glad that you liked it :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails