Thursday, 8 April 2010

And the Award Goes To... Part 2



I received this Beautiful Blogger Award from one of my favourite bloggers Amanda @ Not Really Southern Vamp Chick
 
I would love for you to follow the suggested rules:
  • Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
  • Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
  • Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won.
  • State 7 things about yourself.

Naming 15 blogs was the easier part, because there are so many that I love reading. 

The great thing about this Award is that you may find some you are already familiar with & you may discover some great new ones too!

15 bloggers I love! 

  1. Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick
  2. Mamasakio
  3.    Evyy's Studio
  4. Amy Longberry Photography 
  5.  VVb32 reads
  6.  Book Faery 
  7. Braggin' Rights Finds
  8.  Entering 35th of May
  9. JoJosBookCorner
  10. The Qwillery 
  11.  TotusMel's Wunderkammer
  12. Steampunk Jewellery
  13. A Steampunk Jewelry Blog
  14.  SmuTopia! Behind-the-Scenes of a Unique Handmade Jewelry Biz
  15. Sumiko Shop
  
7 things about myself:

This was a little harder to do, especially so because I am a bit obsessive (ok maybe a lot) about many things including jewellery, art, music, books & shopping for vintage & old fashioned finds!

So here are 7 things that you may not already know about me :-)
  1. I'm like a magpie, I'm completely obsessed with making jewellery (& buying it too)!
  2. I can fall asleep within a moving car (as a passenger) within 30 seconds ~ it must be the engine humming that does it!
  3. I can watch almost any horror film, but Halloween still scares me!
  4. I love ice-skating, although I'm not very good at it!
  5. I am addicted to the 3 'C's cake, candy & chocolate!
  6.   I love to snuggle up in bed with a good book! 
  7. I love vintage & old fashioned finds from furniture to movies!


    8 comments:

    Amanda Leigh said...

    Thanks so much! You picked some of my favorite blogs too! I'll have to check out the other one's when my internet is being slightly more cooperative. It took me 5 minutes to load the page LOL :) Did I say thanks for putting my button on your page? If not, thanks!

    Tori [Book Faery] said...

    Thank you!! :) Bunch of great blogs you've listed. Will have to check out the others now too hehehe

    Miss Bohemia said...

    Your both very welcome :-) Love your blogs!

    Keep those reviews & great posts coming :-)

    Mamasakio said...

    Thank you so much, Miss Bohemia. I am checking the other blogs too. You are great! AND love your jewellery!

    Braggin' Rights said...

    thank you for the awesome award! I am honored...
    Tracy :-)

    Mamasakio said...

    And of course... I blogged about you too and added a permanent link on my page to your post with the Beautiful Blogger Award image :-)

    http://bit.ly/d4NNyU

    Shirley

    vvb32 reads said...

    congrats of receiving this! and thanks for passing it my way. so sweet.

    MissBohemia said...

    Your welcome Braggin Rights - you make the greatest sweet soaps ever!

    Thanks for the blog feature Mamasakio!

    Your welcome vvb32 :-)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails