Friday, 5 March 2010

My daily sugar fix!

If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I am a self confessed sugar & chocoholic (among many other things)! 

One of my favourite pastimes is settling down with a good book & a scrumptious sugary treat (think haagan daaz, sticky toffee pudding, cupcakes with icing  & sprinkles yum)!  And while I try to keep my addiction to an occasionally sweet treat, my good intentions never last longer than a day!

But then again a spoonful of sugar will certainly help the medicine go down & is a recommended pick me up for 'what ails ya'. Luckily I have recently spotted what is sure to be a new sugar addiction that looks just as good but minus the calories!

These delightful mini cupcake Bath Bombs by Braggin' Rights Bath look just like the real thing!  They have a sweet scent and a few of my favourite food ingredients;- lemon zest, meringue, whipped cream and Madagascan vanilla, as well as raw shea butter! 


 Another tempting offering is the calorie free Raspberry Cream Pie soap, which also contains shea butter, this time with an oatmeal blend!

Check out Braggin' Rights Bath Etsy shop for more of these great bath treats!

Calorie free, sugar free = guilt free!

3 comments:

Braggin' Rights said...

Thank you so much! Getting hungry? :-)

patchworkdelights said...

Hi BohemiaBluez what a cool blog! At first glance I thought YUMMY they look tasty but it's soap HOW COOL!

Bohemianbluez said...

Thank you!

They do look good enough to eat don't they!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails