Wednesday, 17 March 2010

I've been a busy busy bee...Alice, Vampires & Gothic Inspired Jewellery

I've been working hard on producing some new and exciting pieces for my bohemianbluez online shops and for the up-and-coming Craft Fair. I've almost completed what I needed to get done except for a few final touches that I need to make on some pendants and a little more prep work for the Craft Fair.

Once the craft fair is over I will be adding the new collections to my online Folksy, DaWanda and Etsy Shops!

New earring collection


Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice Themed Pieces


Vamp & Alice Inspired Bookmarks



My Gothic & Vamp Inspired Collection



Sign up to my blog or my facebook page for more information about bohemianbluez jewellery!

I will also be featuring some great Alice themed pieces on my blog from fellow Etsians shortly!

4 comments:

Little Lovables said...

You truly have some lovely pieces!

Bohemianbluez said...

Thank you so much :-)

Amanda Leigh said...

Ok, so I just need to have the top row and the 2nd to bottom row of the earrings, and all the necklaces, rings and bracelets. LOL I don't know if I'm ever going to decide what to get from your shop. I can decide what to show on my blog... but what I'm going to buy is so difficult!

Bohemianbluez said...

That's almost everything lol!

I love that you ♥ my jewellery :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails